Moreton Bay Regional Council
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION:
Cell 4B was constructed in the early part of 2018, to enable Council to expand its existing landfill capacity by a further 14,000m2 at the Dakabin Waste Management Facility. The project included cell construction with a leachate and stormwater management system.
The scope of works for included:
- Clearing and grubbing;
- Bulk earthworks and detailed excavation;
- Material processing;
- Construction of perimeter and subsoil drains to the cell;
- Supply and installation of multi layer GCL;
- Supply and placement of gravel drainage media;
- Supply and placement of leachate collection drains and manhole;
- Installation of road furniture (guardrail).