This project was delivered across three separable stages with Ertech’s works focused on the construction of the architecturally-designed and landscaped Terminal 1 (T1) forecourt plaza at the Perth Airport.
The intention of the area is to provide a more pleasant environment for passengers with new facilities including a bus station, improved pedestrian access and pick up / drop off areas, covered walkways and seating.
The scope of works for Separable Portion 1 (SP1), Separable Portion 2 (SP2) and Separable Portion 3 (SP3) included:
- Demolition, removal or disposal of existing pavement, above-ground infrastructure and other airport infrastructure;
- Minor earthworks.
Other works for these separable portions included:
- Installation of T2 canopies linking to T2 bus station;
- Installation of pay stations, smart e-lockers, services, lighting, CCTV and final finishes;
- Installation of all below-ground services for the future SP2 and SP3;
- Completion of Small Charter Vehicle car park;
- Completion of the permanent bus station and ‘town square’;
- Hard and soft landscaping.
“I am proud of the finished forecourt and the way we delivered it. So I look forward to working with Ertech again.” – Development Manager, Perth Airport.