Ertech’s WA team has secured a new project with the City of Swan for the Design and Construction of a new box culvert road bridge at Reen Road in Gidgegannup.s.
The new box culvert road bridge is needed to replace the existing structure with a pavement width of 6.2m and a bridge deck width of at least 6.6m.
The scope of works includes:
- Pavement design for the bridge structure and road approaches;
- Design and construction of retaining/rock pitching of the embankment surrounding the bridge structure as required;
- Design and construction of new guardrails to be installed on both sides of the bridge;
- Removal of dead vegetation within the road reserve around the bridge structure;
- Design and implementation of a traffic management plan;
- All required survey and investigation works.
The project is due to start in October 2020.